Euroregion "Country of lakes" is a region known for its good sustainable economical, cultural and social development.
1. To manage and develop staff as a key organizational resource.
2. Co-operation in the Euroregion is a long- term partnership based on international recourses.
3. To ensure and stimulate co-operation of Euroregion partners and other European regions.
4. To contribute to further promotion of cultural and historical identity of each region within Euroregion "Country of lakes".
5. To put common efforts to ensure sustainable balance between tourism development, business and environment protection.
Council - political institution
Braslav, Glubokoje, Miori, Postavi, Verchnedvinsk districts councils (Belarus), Daugavpils, Kraslava, Preili, Rezekne districts councils, Daugavpils and Rezekne city councils (Latvia), Ignalina, Svencionys, Utena, Zarasai, Visaginas districts councils (Lithuania).
Institution in each municipality. In Svencionys district municipality – Vidas Semenas, Vilniaus str.19, LT-4730 Svencionys, Lithuania, tel.+370 387 6 63 72, fax. +370 387 6 63 65, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive institution in each country:
Ms. Ilze Stabulniece, Manager of Directorate’s Office in Latvia, Brivibas 13, LV-5601 Kraslava, Latvia, tel.+371 56 2 22 01, fax. +371 56 2 22 66, e-mail: email@example.com;
Ms. Roma Ksendzoviene, Manager of Directorate’s Office in Lithuania, Taikos 11, LT-30125 Ignalina, Lithuania, tel./fax. +370 386 5 21 38, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ms.Natalija Spiridonova, Manager of Directorate’s Office in Belarus, Sovietskaja 119, Braslav, Vitebskaja oblastj, Belarus 211930, tel.+375 215 32 10 44, fax. +375 215 32 91 37, e-mail: email@example.com.
1. Spatial planning.
2. Education, NGO and sports.
4. Tourism and environment protection.
5. Business and infrastructure development.
6. Solving of border crossing problems.